Sunday, January 17, 2010

A New Year

So this is the new year. I understand now what people mean as they talk of the years going by faster and faster. I can't believe that it's 2010 and I'm almost 25! How crazy haha.

Justin and I are both doing good which we thank God for everyday. We've been married for 2 years and 4 months. And after all of this time we've decided it's time to start thinking about children. (I figure I can put this in since I'm doubting the number of people who actually read my blog lol). I've gone off the pill and now we start our journey. Justin and his mom believe that it won't take long, but I'm not so sure. I've always been a very superstitious person in the fact that I'm worried if I want something bad enough God isn't going to give it to me purely to have to me learn to trust His Way. He did bless me with a wonderful husband which I am forever grateful. So anyway, we are going to try and see what happens. I hear that as long as it's before a year we will not have to see anyone until then.

So we will see. Whether it takes us a few weeks to a couple years, I am going to be happy in my husband and my faith. I hope that God decides to bless us with a child, but if that's not in His plans for us I pray that we will be given the patience and understanding which we will need.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2010!

1 comment:

Faith W. said...

Exciting!!!!!!! :DDD